Re: HYB: bee pods

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: bee pods
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 21:05:56 -0700

There are a couple of TBs that pod easily. MAKES SCENTS apparently is
attractive to bumblebees which can pollinate the flower. SKY HOOKS is
another that pods frequently. I have had 1100 mostly multibloom stalk TB
clumps and could count the pods on one hand with the two exceptions above
and they are likely to have more than 10 pods to the clump.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762