Re: TB (Leaf spot - Judy)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB (Leaf spot - Judy)
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 21:30:57 -0700

HI Judy,

Thank you for your nice words.  The soil here is heavy clay w/ some caliche.  (so it can get like rock). Gypsum and Soil Sulfur is a must here.  I believe you may be right about the rain theory.  Makes sense to me. With our rock-like/clay soil - mud doesn't often splash onto the foliage (for that reason but mostly because it rarely rains).

Margie
Oro Valley, AZ.
zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Height:   4 5 6 7  ft 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in
Weight:
Sex:   F M