Re: SPEC X: Gerald DArby & weed control

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SPEC X: Gerald DArby & weed control
  • From: "doris1434" <doris1434@juno.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:23:07 -0000

Now Bill. . .what kind of "4 wheeler" did you have that had "zero
fuel cost and low maintenance?" Every one I've had didn't know about
that zero fuel cost. . .guess I forgot to tell them. . and low
maintenance. . .whew. . .$8 a foot for shoeing and vet checks,
worming, shots, . . .hmmmmm. . . maybe I had the wrong model!!! If I
ever get another one, I'll talk with you first!!*grin!
Doris Elevier

--- In iris-photos@y..., oneofcultivars@a... wrote:
> My kind of four wheeler. Does not become obsolete. Zero fuel cost.
Low
> maintenance. Easy to crank.
>
> Smiles,
> Bill Burleson 7a/b