Re: Re: SPEC X: Gerald DArby & weed control

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: SPEC X: Gerald DArby & weed control
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:15:39 -0700

Just to add my three cents. When my children were very young, we had a time killing routine while my wife was shopping. The kids would name an animal and I would tell them what it ate. When they said horses, my reply was money. Fortunately this was based on observation and the experience of others not personal experience. Most horse owners I have talked to about this have agreed with me.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762