Re: pictures and rebloomers

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] pictures and rebloomers
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <doyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:51:21 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I second that Margie. I love the pictures. I've been wondering what happens
after the bloom season on this list? Of course the bloom season should last
for a while since we have a widespread following. I would like to learn more
about the reblooming TB's. I have some but so far only one has rebloomed for
me. Is there a trick to getting them to bloom again?