Re: Seedling (F-10-V-00)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedling (F-10-V-00)
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:35:36 EDT

Dear John,
     Nice seedling. I liked both of them, but this one looks more unusual. I
saw some of them in person today. Nice. Your Dad likes the amoena with the
pale blue border. Is this the other seedling you uploaded? I liked the one
with the larger border in that row of seedlings. But I think this iris
F-10-V-00 has the most potential, as well as some of your other broken color
     Annette Milch, Lexington, Kentucky, zone 5/6

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!