[PHOTO] Re: TB: Liason | Wed, 22 May 2002 10:46:23" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Liason

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Liason
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 08:51:02 -0700

On my monitor, the standards appear to be a light yellow. The Checklist says the standards are pink with a peach midrib. I have attached my photo of LIAISON which is reasonably close to how I remember LIAISON.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762