Re: TB: Mind Reader

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Mind Reader
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 08:53:37 -0700

That is a nice picture of MIND READER.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
From: IrisLady
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 8:29 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Mind Reader

This is Mind Reader. A luminata.  If I had to plan to take a picture like this on purpose - - it would have never happened.  I took this photo at sunrise with only just the flower in the sunlight. The stalk, leaves, and wall were in the deep shade and didn't show up. I was surprised to see the effect.

Margie
Oro Valley, AZ.
zone 8/9
irislady@comcast.net