[PHOTO] Dark Aura | Wed, 22 May 2002 11:55:34" />

[PHOTO] Dark Aura

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Dark Aura
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 23:01:56 -0400

Well, friends, here is my first try at posting a photo.  Dark Aura's bloom is wonderful, but her stalks are amazing!  Here's hoping the photo is the right size.  I just checked it and it seems to be sending it at 10%.  Can you all increase the size on your screens as I can?  Any pointers would be appreciated...

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image