Re: Dark Aura

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Dark Aura
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 21:13:21 -0400

Yes, Randy, the foliage is dark earlier in the spring.  We have it planted next to PIXIE WON that has chartruse foliage early...awesome combo.

Judy,
Your photo was fine for me, maybe a little large for some.
Anyway, you did good for the first time.
This Species X : "Dark Aura" sounds amazing to me.
Velvety dark violet falls, spring foliage dark red, stems intense black.
I can see the dark stems and was wondering if the foliage was really
red in the spring and now has turned green.
Thank you,
Randy Z10 socal.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor