Re: Re: photo size

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: photo size
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:46:54 -0700

I appreciate that sometimes it is not the easiest with the software that
comes with the camers. However, there is a lot of free or "shareware"
software out there that does a decent job. Since I am on a Mac I can't
help you with PC software. I will check with some friends.

John

--
http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)