Re: RE: Lminata -- Genesis Project

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Lminata -- Genesis Project
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:09:21 -0700

I remember all the genetics discussion about luminatas previously, but I
have to say that this certainly does not match the visual image of a
"luminous interior" that I take from the discription by the working
group back in the 70's (?).

It would seem to me that if we are to use a term to describe the visual
effect of the flower, then the lay public ought to be able to perceive
that a particular flower fits that description.

John

--
http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)