[PHOTO] server and Velvet Underground | Thu, 23 May 2002 17:54:01" />

[PHOTO] server and Velvet Underground

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] server and Velvet Underground
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:59:06 -0700

Since I don't want to waste a posting to the group just for some text, here is Velvet Underground by Larry Lauer (1996). I consider this to be overlooked. It is real nice in the garden.
Re John's server question. I am more than willing to move. Some of the time delay getting emails is the garbage that yahoo is hanging on to the emails. I know they need a revenue source to recover costs and make a profit but I still don't like the ads.
Re size issues. I was a complainer early in the year about file sizes and such. I am a fanatic for moderation. If a person is somewhat close to what the others are doing, there shouldn't be a problem. If a person is 5 to 10 times what the average is, there probably is a problem. Everyone can check file size even if it is after the fact. If someone is not within moderation, they can request help from the group or John either online or offline. There is a lot of experience available and a lot of nice people to work with.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762