Re: TB: photo size

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: photo size
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 16:10:42 -0700

Hi John,
It was a good thing you came to the forum. Because 1.)  I didn't know who you were and 2.) I didn't know why you were (so shall we say) "opinionated".  But thankfully, someone here on the group list e-mailed me privately to tell me exactly who you were and why you said the things you did.
This person really helped to clear things up for me.  I didn't know you are overseeing this group, and didn't know why you expressed your opinions so strongly.  Now I understand.  A lot of us newer people haven't a clue that someone is in charge, and that storage space and monthly traffic is measured.  I really wish you would have said something when you first wrote me. (explained to me who you were) It would have made a difference to how I responded.
I thought that you - - (this "John" person)  was "one of us" and simply giving his point of view, so I simply responded accordingly. I was trying to be objective, not realizing that is not what you "John" was all about.  I didn't even realize there was someone out there to send complaints to.  Sorry for not knowing.
The truth still remains though, I AM going to be a lot busier now, because of my work in the garden, along with the updates which are due on the websites.
When my husband gets home, I'll ask him if he knows about resetting the dpi to 72 and if it's OK with him.
Oro Valley, AZ.
zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor