TB: photo size

I have found that when in doubt I can send my photos to myself and check
their size and if they are too large cut them down.  Changing cameras a
couple times recently made changing sizes a bit difficult for me.  I
have been sending ancestor photos to relatives and they found a couple
of them to be too large when I got my second camera.  I tried to adjust
it and they got too small so I decided to try sending them to myself and
now I have a chance to correct them before I send them to others.

I hope that in winter we will get some iris photos too.  I need an "iris
fix" during the snow season.

Thank each of you who have shared your photos with us.

Patti Wenham
USDA zone 5 in arid central WA state at the foot of the Cascade range.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.