[PHOTO] image resolution and Arc de Triomphe | Thu, 23 May 2002 20:37:40" />

[PHOTO] image resolution and Arc de Triomphe

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] image resolution and Arc de Triomphe
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:42:48 -0700

My objective is to have photos of all the cultivars available for sale in my
catalog on my web site. To do that within storage limitations I use a rather
fierce compression ratio (20 to 1). That sacrafices the resolution but gains
the small file size and its subsequent advantages. If someone wants better
quality, they can contact me and if it is a reasonable request, I will
rescan to get better quality.

The attached image is Arc de Triomphe (Fred Kerr, 1995). Fred is a local
hybridizer whose reputation as a hybridizer continues to grow and improve.
His Queen's Circle is very nice. When I scan it, I will post it.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762