Re: ADMIN: Changing servers

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Changing servers
  • From: Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@verizon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 21:44:39 -0500

I'm all for the change  Perhaps it will keep me from getting so much spam.  I really
have no interest in sex on the internet, changing my mortgage rates or getting rich
quick thru some scheme dreamed up by someone other than myself!

Jelcy

John I Jones wrote:

> I am getting tired of the ads in every message as well as the dropped
> message problem.  Anyone have a problem withswitching servers? Most
> likely I can autosubscribe everyone onto a new service and all you would
> have to do is acknowledge your enrollment and set yourself to email or
> digest or whatever.
>
> My alternatives are Mallorn or Smartgroups.
>
> Anyone have additional ideas or thoughts?
>
> John

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!