Re: TB: Cinnamon Girl fading?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Cinnamon Girl fading?
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:55:25 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <GardnrJan1@aol.com>

>Or do I remember you not doing iris
> sales this year?

Actually, we're not *listing* irises for sale this year but still have been
selling through the nursery and shipping whenever I can fill an order.

Our late late snows combined with not knowing how much gopher damage was
done under that snow didn't leave much of a window for assessing
availability and getting everything posted to our page. (Normally, the snow
is gone by mid-March and I start shipping in early May. This year I could
have shipped snow in early May.)

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA

Buy Stock for $4