[PHOTO] Is this Castle Stronghold? | Sat, 25 May 2002 10:49:37" />

[PHOTO] Is this Castle Stronghold?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Is this Castle Stronghold?
  • From: Dewey Jane <jmarieed@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 08:49:31 -0700 (PDT)

    My name is Jane and I'm new to your group. Last
summer I purchased several irises at an iris auction.
When I got home and started planting them a storm came
up. In an attempt to help me my husband started
planting iris without the plant markers. Hence my
dilemma, is this actually "Castle Stronghold"? I have
several that have no markers, and I might ask for your
help from time to time as soon as they finish blooming
and I can get a pic of them.
Thanks for your help,
Jane Zone 4 N.E. Nebraska

Do You Yahoo!?