Re: image resolution and Act Three

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] image resolution and Act Three
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 17:24:38 -0400

Think I will check that out, Francelle.  I have been working in Microsoft Photo Editor which works fine, but everything has to be done manually...at least the way I am using it, anyway.
Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

I use Picture It to edit all my photos.  When I click on Save for the Web, it automatically reduces picture size and puts the picture in JPG format.
Francelle Edwards   Glendale,  AZ