Re: missing posts

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]missing posts
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:44:03 -0700

Everyone can relax about the missing posts. I am going to move
iris-photos (and iris-talk eventually), but need some time to get it all organized.

No, I don't know the process yet. Yes, I will give you plenty of notice.
No, you should not have to do anything except perhaps acknowledge a message.

--
http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA