Re: TB Maria Tormena

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Maria Tormena
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:21:56 -0400

If that's true I'll move her. She's in one of the sunniest spots in the bed
and I can find plenty of dappled shade for her somewhere else. :)

My second stalk of Helen Collingwood bloomed a few days ago. I didn't know
it was HC; it was a rhizome I dug up last year and it looked good so I put
it in the garden (as opposed to the "rejects" I put into a barrel and a
couple of pots). I didn't pick the best spot, just stuck her where there was
available decent soil. It's mostly shady, I'd say she spends all but a
couple of morning hours in dappled shade or full shade, and she bloomed late
but otherwise just fine. I don't even mind that she bloomed late; it extends
my season a little. :)

Cheryl Leigh