Re: HELP!!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HELP!!
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:55:57 -0700

<jmarieed@yahoo.com> writes:
> I have it marked as Lora's Theme,

Jane, I've checked the R & I books from 1959-2000,
There is no iris named Lora's Theme.
The closest is called LARA'S THEME  ( '85 Spahn) TB 35"
S. dandelion yellow; F. ruffled soft brown, lavender blush below deep yellow beard, blending to yellow at hafts.
This description is far from the picture that you posted.
In fact your photo would have the same description as Castle Stronghold that you posted a few days ago,
except maybe for the beard color.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor