[PHOTO] help with another unidentified historic | Wed, 29 May 2002 20:55:26" />

[PHOTO] help with another unidentified historic

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] help with another unidentified historic
  • From: Pat Mitchell <corgilover@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:53:21 -0500

This is an IB that I took from my old house - from a clump
that the previous owner planted in the 50's.  The standards
in the photo are a bit deceptive - they are a light lavender
in the morning and fade quite a bit (almost to white) by

Any clue from the experts as to a name?
Many thanks in advance.

Pat Mitchell
CLICK HERE to search