TB: Next Millenium Snowed In sib

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Next Millenium Snowed In sib
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 18:56:53 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/2002 3:53:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
cathycampi@aol.com writes:

<< but red purple falls and same red beard.

This bloomed for me in both 2000 & 2001.  Here, it is a black amoena with a
red beard.  That's from a distance.  Up close you can see a golden wire rim
on the standards and the style crests, but the falls are still as near black
as I've seen, with a sooty appearance.  The rim has a grayed appearance and
is not particularly attractive to my eye.  But it is not visible from a
distance.  I wouldn't have recognized the picture as the same iris without
the name.

 Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 south-central Kentucky

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!