  • Subject: [iris-photos] Siberians?
  • From: Pat Mitchell <corgilover@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 20:37:44 -0500

Up to this point I have only grown Bearded Irises . . .I
came home today to find a couple of pots of Siberians on my
porch (a generous neighbor).  Can someone give me a quick
overview of what they like (are they that different from
Beardeds?)?  If this is the wrong place to ask that, could
you all point me to an overview?

And one last question from a newbie . . . .do all Beardeds
open first thing in the morning?  I've never seen one of
mine bloom at any other time of the day.

Thanks in advance!
Pat Mitchell
I've got 5 or 6 new varieties set to open tomorrow - it'll
be like Christmas!

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!