Need pictures of iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Need pictures of iris
  • From: "dncsk8r" <dncsk8r@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:41:57 -0000

Hello, Iris lovers-
I'm new at this so I'm not sure if I'm doing this correct, but here
I was given some named iris that have never bloomed and I would
appreciate any photos any of you could send.
They are: Gentile Rain,Eight Bells, Extravaganza, Sunday Brunch, and
Sweet Moment.
Post them on this site or e-mail them to me if you have any of them.
Thanks, dncsk8r

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.