Re: Re: Enchanted Mesa TB and Mid America Rhizomes

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Enchanted Mesa TB and Mid America Rhizomes
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 01:06:34 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/2003 10:51:47 PM Central Daylight Time, netxbuyer@yahoo.com writes:

Bill is the one that is
talented with growing fantastic iris. Just give him a
good start and it's a piece of cake from there..Right
Bill? :) No mis-named iris, no rot..etc..Right Bill

That's exactly right. One year I had rot in 30% of the irises here. But, I have the solution. Plant more irises. You can see more lightly spurred spindly stalks here than any other place in the world. But, I have the solution. Plant more irises. Yes, I have started several for small starts, have been successful and have also failed. But, I have the solution. Plant more irises. Too, I have blamed the supplier, the dog, and wind for mislabeled irises. Truth is they are more often my fault. But here to, I have a solution. Plant more of the SAME irises.

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor