Re: Dsc01408

In a message dated 5/1/2003 10:05:33 PM Central Daylight Time, vgbro@peoplepc.com writes:

Are you asking about a Spectrophotometer that reads color and interprets it to color values?

Perhaps I am. Specifically I am seeking access to a reflectance color spectrometer or an iris person that has access to one and an interest in quantitative measurement of color reflectance. Ideally one that is portable. Otherwise, I would like to see the profile numbers from samples of some different iris specimens purporting red pigments compared to the same numbers for plum purples and black purples.

The specific instrument used to produce the quatitative measurement is not critical for my purposes. Do you have access to a spectrophotometer? Can it be used/adapted to accomplish this objective?

Bill Burleson 7a/b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor