Re: Helen Collingswood TB historic

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Helen Collingswood TB historic
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 22:08:28 EDT

In a message dated 5/2/2003 8:43:36 PM Central Daylight Time, clc@cherylleigh.com writes:

Nothing has bloomed here yet, but it won't be
long now, and some unknowns that didn't bloom last year are going to have
buds this year.

One feature of this iris that seperates it from some other simalarly colored irises is the saw toothed end of the style arm and the spray of purple on it's underside. I do not know with certainty that saw teeth remain regardless of location but strongly believe they do. I have observed them in photos of different irises and then run to the yard to see if I had them here. Exercise requires purpose here else it is easier and cheaper to just not eat.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson 7a/b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor