more of what keeps me out of trouble or what gets me in trouble............

  • Subject: [iris-photos] more of what keeps me out of trouble or what gets me in trouble............
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 08:42:17 -0400

Brice, where is your iris garden/ field located?  Wish I had that much

There aren't enough daylight hours during iris season to see as many of
them as I would like to.  It's so nice to pick up my e-mail and learn more
about iris, and see so many beautiful ones through iris-talk and
iris-photos.  I do this in the middle of the night, then at daylight am out
wandering through my own.  It also extends the season to almost a
year-round affair.

I would like to thank everyone on the lists for sharing -  To keep me out
of trouble, this is also my reply to SHOUTING.

Mickey Corley (Mrs.)
Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 5/6

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.