Re: Re: CINNAMON STICK

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: CINNAMON STICK
  • From: Robert Dickow dickow@uidaho.edu
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 17:55:13 -0700

I grow Betty Cooper. Up here in Idaho Zone 5 nothing eats
my 35 spuria varieties, the foliage never dies back, and
they bloom their heads off by the 2nd year. I even get
10% bloom on new plantings. These iris are so foolproof
that I am reclaiming more and more lawn area to them.

For some nice spuria photos, be sure to check out
http://www.spuria.org

Bob Dickow

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/2gGylB/TM