RE: SDB Seedling: M9735-1

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] SDB Seedling: M9735-1
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 19:27:14 -0700

Why not just introduce it? It has some very good characteristics that others
may want to incorporate such as the good bud count that opens one at a time.
The form from the clump shot didn't look that bad to me. I know of famous
hybridizers who introduce some progress toward an ultimate goal. I would be
willing to guest it to see  how it does in a hot climate.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762