RE:SDB Seedling: M9735-1

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:SDB Seedling: M9735-1
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 11:55:37 -0400

I like it Sterling and agree with everyone else. Sea Power ruffling on a SDB would be too much. This type form fits a SDB in my opinion. I think bloom count and vigor are what would make me buy it and keep it. I like SDB's that have a patch covered with blooms.

I think it is a winner in the " I will buy it people" maybe not with the judges.

Mike Greenfield
redea@Infinet.com
SW Ohio Zone 5b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor