RE: SDB Seedling: M9735-1 - poor flower form

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] SDB Seedling: M9735-1 - poor flower form
  • From: "Anita Moran" avmoran1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 16:25:33 -0400

Hi Sterling
I'm not the best judge of form and fit of an Iris having been in iris as very short time
But I love the color combination on this one.
Had it been one of my unknowns I would have kept it and
tried my best to find it a name and failing this I still would have kept it for the enjoyment
I really like it
:)
Anita