  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: JET SET
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 01:21:46 -0000

Hello Bob,
>What kind of camera/lens combo are you using?

I have an Olympus D-460 Zoom camera I'm using.  I don't know doodly-
squat about cameras or taking photos.  If they match what I'm
looking at, okay.  If they don't, then I'm deleting them for the
most part, though I've kept a couple to ask someone why they turned
out like they did.  If they don't appear reasonably accurate, then I
won't post them - an some haven't.  I don't know how to adjust to
make them right.  I finally got a postable photo of CHOCOLATE
FUDGE.  For some reason the falls had glare.  I don't know why.
They did it in sun and with a solid overcast sky.  I think it must
be the cell structure on the bloom or something causing that.
Nothing else has done it.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.