[PHOTO] BIG BLACK BUMBLEBEE | Mon, 5 May 2003 20:31:24" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] BIG BLACK BUMBLEBEE
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 20:30:26 -0500

AB (classified OGB+), Henry Danielson '66.   I guess the year intro'd makes
it historic.  I have really enjoyed seeing Mike Greenfield's and Bill Well's
postings of their arilbreds.  Maybe more so since most of mine got frozen
out this year.  I hope they have more.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.