chat

  • Subject: [iris-photos] chat
  • From: Azoreking@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 18:15:04 EDT

Hi I got your response to my email as a NEW MEMBER OF THIS CHAT LINE. I,M NEW AT THIS CHAT LINE STUFF AND THE USE OF A COMPUTER. I JUST GOT A COMPUTER AND LEARNING TO USE IT. IVE ALLWAYS WANTED TO LEARN TO USE ONE AND BE ON A CHAT LINE OF ANY KIND.BUT THIS ONE I LIKE BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF IRIS IN MY YARD, PROBABLY ABOUT CLOSE TO 100 DIFFERENT ONES. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHEN THEY START BLOOMING, BUT BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THEY ARE ALL DONE FOR ONE MORE YEAR. I AM RETIRED SO MY YARD IS MY HOBBY AND KEEPS ME BUSY,BUT I LOVE IT. I DONT WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT A YARD TO TINKER IN. I LIVE IN ATWATER CALIFORNIA WHICH IS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF IT. THE WHEATER HAS BEEN SLOW IN WORMING UP THIS YEAR AND IT HAS MESSED UP MY IRIS A BIT.WHERE ARE YOU.WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR YARD, I ALSO HAVE A FEW ROSES AND CAMELLIAS IN MY YARD AND A VARIETY OF OTHER FLOWERS. MY NAME IS ANTHONY
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor