[PHOTO] RE: AB: Lindis | Wed, 7 May 2003 23:50:54" />

[PHOTO] RE: AB: Lindis

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] AB: Lindis
  • From: "Bill & Gale Wells" wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 23:59:18 -0500

Very difficult to capture the appeal of this one with a picture... I was
very pleasantly surprised by the way this iris went through so many shades
as it aged and it also varied a great deal according to lighting conditions.
I think I like it much more than I anticipated (hey, I know I'm easy ;-)

Bill Wells (in southern Mo where the the storms keep barely missing me, but
the grass still keeps growing faster than I can mow it - I'd rather be
looking at irises!)

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!