Re: TB: Scarlet Ribbon

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Scarlet Ribbon
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 11:03:57 -0000

Hello Bill,

Well that patch you were anticipating 3/30/03 seems to be budding
out.  Wouldn't mind seeing another photo around peak bloom.  Hope
all the nasty weather misses you.  Everything but the wind is
missing me.  Need rain badly.

> I am sure enjoying the all the pics posted here - especially the
ABs (new to
> me this year) and the spurias (I have some ordered!).

ABs are better up close and real, don't you think?  Lots going on in
a small area and it's hard for a photo to pick it all up.  I think
you should do really well with spurias.  How far are you from
Niswonger's place?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA