  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] DIFFERENT SUBJECT
  • From: ROBERT PRIES pries@prodigy.net
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 17:44:28 -0700 (PDT)

I am safe but a tornado just missed me yesterday. I
heard on the news that a town I had been driving
through at 6pm was destroyed at 6:15pm. I new it
looked bad but never heard a thing except the
warnings. Guess I was living right that day.
--- "Francesca R. Thoolen" <irisgirl@attbi.com> wrote:

Bob, Here in California we are hearing about those
teriible tornadoes, are
you in harms way out there? I will keep a good thought
for  you and yours.