[PHOTO] SDB - First bloom of the year | Thu, 8 May 2003 20:45:21" />

[PHOTO] SDB - First bloom of the year

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB - First bloom of the year
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 20:45:18 -0500

Here's my first bloom of this season.  He faithfully blooms for
Mother's Day every year I've had him.. He was identified last year as
Historic SDB Dale Dennis.  He sure is cute!
--
Pat Mitchell
corgilover@wi.rr.com

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.