[PHOTO] SIB or SPU difference | Fri, 9 May 2003 05:28:41" />

[PHOTO] SIB or SPU difference

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SIB or SPU difference
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 06:27:39 -0400

I planted this iris as a no-name Siberian iris many years ago.  Are
Siberian iris a class(?) of the Spuria species or a different species.  If
they are different species could you tell me which this tall white iris is?

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK - center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 5/6

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.