Re: Cherry Blossom??

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Cherry Blossom??
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 07:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

If you have CHERRY BLOSSOM SPECIAL (Hedgecock00) it does have long lavender horns.  Mine hasn't opened yet (and of course I can't find last season's picture...).
St Louis MO

rose <rkinnard@minesmo.org> wrote:
I bought this at the SEMO iris auction last summer, I didn't know  Cherry Blossom was a horned iris at the time.  Does anyone else grow this one, and is it supposed to be horned.  It is a great grower and a beautiful flower.

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=2003_0507_173350AA.JPG

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor