Taking Pictures

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Taking Pictures
  • From: "nebrjean1027" jms1027@cableone.net
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 01:39:24 -0000

I am wondering if any of other participants in this forum have advice
on using digital cameras.  I just don't seem to be getting the "hang"
of it.  I am using an Olympus C720 Ultra Zoom.  I am in zone 4b and
our irises are just starting.  I want to get pictures of all for my

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!