[PHOTO] Photo: Happy Mother's Day | Sun, 11 May 2003 06:07:54" />

[PHOTO] Photo: Happy Mother's Day

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Photo: Happy Mother's Day
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 07:06:39 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>This is for all the special ladies out there - - who just happen to be
mothers!  I hope your Day is GREAT!

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net<

And the same from the Corley house taken May 3, 2003 - They're all gone
today but not from the storm. The first tornado missed us, but we lost 3
large trees to the second tornado.   The iris season was over here but the
3 or 4 blooms still left were tattered but not even stalks were broken -
amazing.  We weren't in town and as we drove past Will Rogers Memorial
gardens we saw no sign of storm damage.

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 5/6