Re: TB Nigerian Raspberry

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB Nigerian Raspberry
  • From: "kprpkim" kprp@swbell.net
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 16:20:46 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, pat <netxbuyer@y...> wrote:
> Nigerian Raspberry was purchased two years ago..this
> is the first time it has bloomed...

My Nigerian Raspberry planted last summer bloomed for the first time
yesterday. It is as interesting as I remember it.

I will have to be carful not to get too many borken-color iris. I
have Batik (of course) and Infernal Fire and now N. Raspberry. Guess
that's enough.

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!