Edith Wolford is in hiding

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Edith Wolford is in hiding
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 22:12:42 -0500

I planted Edith in 1990 something out at our farm.  Evidently she likes
city life as she never came to life out there.  I bought another one of
her ilk for our yard in a small suburb of Dallas to meet several hundred
 friends who enjoy blooming and showing off to the people who go down
our road or even get brave and come down our drive.  She has been so shy
that she has gone into hiding.  I think some of her iris neighbors got
mad at her for not showing her true colors and stomped her into the
ground!  They do that in Texas, you know!

Jelcy

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!