Re: RE: Batik and true color

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Batik and true color
  • From: Bill & Gale Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 06:51:13 -0500

Mike Greenfield wrote:
I find full sun is the worst time to take a picture.
This has certainly been my experience, as well. We've had a lot of overcast weather this year during bloom season and I am quite pleased with the effect that has had on my photos. Tried to take some in the full sun again yesterday, and everything washed out. Had to wait till late in the evening and take them all again.

Bill Wells - southern MO

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor