Re: Will be asking Edith to leave

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Will be asking Edith to leave
  • From: Azoreking@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 02:32:13 EDT

Here In central california I have an edith wolford going on the second year and the first year it just went wild in growth a was full of blooms 'but this year it has great growth but hasn't bloomed as yet. I don't even see bud's on it yet. who knows maybe because of the weather it won't bloom this year. I happen to like Edith wolford.By the way I am in Atwater California if any of you know where that is. It's one hour ride north of Fresno California,' So maybe in my zone it grow, s different.   Tony;    Azoreking @ aol .com
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor